Sunday, December 27, 2009

New York: A Holiday Experience

A few days ago, I came back from my annual Christmas trip to New York City. The holiday season and the creativity level through out Manhattan was simply amazing. The spirit of the season was so profound, you could see it through the decking of the streets, parks, theatres, restaurants, and most all of the legendary window displays. Bergdorf‘s windows were lavish as usual, and full of fantasy and sophistication.


Different holiday perspectives at Berdorf's
The Cartier building


St. Patrick Cathedral
I also had the time to visit the New York Public Library and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I will be sharing my photos with you in upcoming posts.I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as I did with my family. 

Photography by  Amal for Picture of Elegance Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails