Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank You, David Easton




Recently I wrote a post about the notable interior designer David Easton who was about to publish his new book titled Timeless Elegance: The Houses of David Easton, with forward by Albert Hadley.

Yesterday, I was delighted to receive a comment from the office of David Easton expressing their thanks for spreading the word about the newly published book, and informed me that Mr. Easton is kindly extending to offer the readers of this blog bookplates signed by David Easton himself.

If you would like a bookplate, please send an email with your name (for inscription) and your mailing address to cgauche@davideastoninc.com and the office of David Easton will be happy to send it to you within the next few weeks.

Personally, I’m awaiting the arrival of my copy of Timeless Elegance, which I purchased last week. I can hardly wait!

Photo courtesy of Architectural Digest, photography by Durston Saylor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails