Friday, July 30, 2010

The French Apartment

The historic neighborhood of Georgetown in Washington, D.C. never disappoints. You constantly notice new details and new shops that you haven’t paid attention to before. Last week I discovered the charming store The French Apartment.

Walking through the door, I was greeted by romantic, gentle rooms with white walls, filled with antiques ,vintage French furniture, lighting, and accessories. The setting was beautifully layered with pieces that were reasonably priced, exactly what we need in the new world order we’re living in! Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend.

Photography by Amal for Picture of Elegance Blog

2 comments:

Teresa Hatfield said...

I will need to visit this shop if I am in that area. Pretty photographs!
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

DC by Design said...

Oh, I MUST go there. French style is so exquisite, makes me want to cry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails